Naked 1 and 2 both have mostly shimmery colors. As much as I love some shimmer, I wanted a palette that was mostly matte and had good color payoff and pigmentation.
- The Naked Basics is compact and is easy to carry around whether in your purse or for traveling.
- Colors are matte (except for the color Venus, which has slight shimmer)
- Very pigmented. I loved how the shadows felt when I swatched it on my hand.
- The packaging is very simple and sturdy. (Unlike the Vice palette it doesn't leave finger prints!!)
- Large mirror
- It lasted the whole day and didn't budge with TooFaced Shadow Insurance primer
- I wish there was a dark brown in between the colors Faint and Crave
- Foxy is too close to my skin color. On my eyes, you can't even see it.
- Packaging is a tad bit hard for me to open.
This would be a great palette for someone who likes very simple and barely there makeup. Crave can easily double as a liner as well. It is also much more affordable than the Naked 1 or 2 palette, but also has less colors.
|Almost Full Life for this product! Just wish Foxy had more uses for me|
Where to buy: Sephora, Beauty.com, UrbanDecay.com, Ulta
Disclaimer: All products in this post were bought with my own money. And as always the review is of my own unbiased opinion :) Although products work for me, they may not be for everyone.
If you would like to use the pictures from this post, please credit viccibeauty.