|Left hand design|
What you need:
- Red polish for the base
- Black polish for the body of the snake
- White polish for the eyes and tongue
- Gold glittery clear top, or silver if that is all you have
- Toothpick or a brush, whichever you prefer.
- If you have a base polish, I use Essie's Grow Stronger, do that first.
- Paint your nails with the red color polish and let it dry.
- Once the base color is dry, take a toothpick and put some black polish on a piece of paper.
- Dip your toothpick into the black polish and draw the head of your snake. It should be kind of like a diamond shape. Then draw the body however you want, but it should cover a decent amount of the nail. I only drew a snake on 3 of my nails.
- Once you have drawn as many snakes as you like, take the white nail polish and using a clean toothpick make 2 dots on the head of the snake for eyes.
- Also draw as thin as you can a tongue coming out of the mouth.
- Once this is try, take your glittery gold (or in my case silver) polish and paint a coat on top.
- Add your top coat, let it dry, and you are done! :)
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial/design!
Happy Lunar New Years everyone!